I have adapted this recipe from #120465 and made it healthier.
Make and share this Healthy Raisin Coconut Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line 12-15 muffin cups with liners.
- Mix the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
GREAT muffins. I only had 1 banana, so I used 1/2 cup of applesauce to compensate. The muffin size is quite generous. I will be making these again, as I have a large bag of coconut to use up, and these muffins were such a hit! Thanks!