Recipe by Nif
Bethenny Frankel is from The Real Housewives of New York City. She is also a natural food chef and cooks for many celebrities. This is a colourful and tasty pasta recipe that you can switch the shape of pasta with your favourite. Enjoy!
- 1 lb whole wheat linguine, reserve 1/4 cup liquid
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomato oil, from the jar
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper, julienned (thinly sliced)
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail off
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes, sliced (in oil)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine, your favourite reasonably priced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water and cook linguine. Meanwhile on med/high heat, saute garlic in the sundried tomato oil with the sliced peppers. Once peppers are soft, add the shrimp, sundried tomatoes, and the linguine with some of the reserved pasta water (to bind and make creamy) and white wine.
- Cook on med/high until the shrimp are cooked. add fresh herbs, sprinkle crushed red pepper, parmesan and salt and pepper to taste.