I have been making this dish for years. so easy and good we eat it once every other week. my whole family loves this meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can white meat chicken
- 1 (6 ounce) can red enchilada sauce (hot or mild) or 1 (6 ounce) can green enchilada sauce (hot or mild)
- 1 cup shredded low-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1/8 cup chopped onion
- 6 (6 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 4 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix all the chicken, half the can of enchilada sauce, half the cheese, and all the onion in a mixing bowl.
- 3Spray rectangular 9x11 baking dish with PAM cooking spray or olive oil.
- 4Roll equal amounts of chicken mixture into all 6 tortillas and lay in pan.
- 5Cover the enchiladas with remaining sauce and cheese.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes until cheese is well melted on top.
- 7Top enchiladas with sour cream and olives.
- 8Serve with brown rice and refried beans if desired.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy & Quick Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.2
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.2 mg
- Sodium 319.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 28.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat Mexican cheese blend
whole wheat tortillas