Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have been making this dish for years. so easy and good we eat it once every other week. my whole family loves this meal!
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can white meat chicken
- 1 (6 ounce) can red enchilada sauce (hot or mild) or 1 (6 ounce) can green enchilada sauce (hot or mild)
- 1 cup shredded low-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1⁄8 cup chopped onion
- 6 (6 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 4 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all the chicken, half the can of enchilada sauce, half the cheese, and all the onion in a mixing bowl.
- Spray rectangular 9x11 baking dish with PAM cooking spray or olive oil.
- Roll equal amounts of chicken mixture into all 6 tortillas and lay in pan.
- Cover the enchiladas with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until cheese is well melted on top.
- Top enchiladas with sour cream and olives.
- Serve with brown rice and refried beans if desired.