Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A healthy version of my favorite Quesadillas!
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (Reduced Fat)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (Reduced Fat)
- 1⁄3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons diced onions
- 1 teaspoon diced jalapenos or 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1 slice low-fat bacon, cooked
- heat pan over med heat.
- put 1 tortilla in the pan.
- spread all cheeses onto the center of tortilla.
- put in tomato, onion, and pepper over the cheese.
- crumble bacon and sprinkle it on.
- finish with cilantro and salt.
- fry the reminding tortilla, both sides.
- remove and serve.
Loved our lunch! Our kind of food. Attractive too. Flavors subtle but delicious. I did increase the cilantro. Thank you foodxholic for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2012.
Very tasty! I used green onion and also parsley instead of cilantro. Made for a quick and easy lunch. Thanks for sharing!
This is a tasty and easy quesadilla! I used salsa for the jalapeno and onions. Quick to put together and tastes great - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2012