1/2 Photos of Healthy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Every year around September I get a HUGE craving for anything and everything pumpkin--especially this year since I'm expecting a little one this winter! This is what I came up with when craving pancakes but wanting something healthy, too. It is a take-off from the Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes in "Recipes from the Old Mill". Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs well until somewhat frothy.
- 2Add other ingredients except pumpkin and mix.
- 3Add pumpkin and mix again.
- 4Fry batter in scant 1/4 cupfuls on a nonstick griddle or pan.
- 5Try not to stack pancakes if possible; this helps retain the fluffiness :). I often store them on a cookie sheet in a 250°F oven until time to serve, which helps keep them warm.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 19
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 176.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: