1/6 Photos of Healthy Pumpkin Seed Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Adapted from a basic whole wheat bread recipe. Any of your favorite nuts can be used. If you want a chewy traditional white bread, just use all white bread flour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup water (or 240g)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil (or 48g, I used half olive oil half butter)
- 1Mix all dry ingredients then add water and oil. Knead till well combined,.
- 2If you use a bread machine, put ingredients in the order given (wet first). Choose the dough cycle.
- 3Shape the resulting dough into 2 long slender loaves. If dough is too wet, add a little flour.
- 4Let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes. It may not exactly double in size because of the amount of nuts.
- 5Bake in 180degrees C (or 360F) oven for 30min. If it's become too dark, cover with foil.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Pumpkin Seed Bread
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.3
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 244.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.2 g