1/5 Photos of Healthy Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
I had some pumpkin left in a can from a recipe I made and wanted to find a way to use it. This is what I came up with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl big enough to allow for cooking expansion place the oats and oat bran.
- 2Add water and microwave for 1 min 20 seconds and check it.
- 3If you want it thinned add some more water and microwave for another 30.
- 4Immediately add the pumpkin and spice and stir it in vigorously to mix well.
- 5Add as much sweetening as you like.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.0
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g