Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love pumpkin pie, but can't eat a whole one. After many attempts, this one in my favorite individual quick healthy dessert/breakfast. Posting for storage and nutritional analysis. Measurements are guesstimates.
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cardamom
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry non-fat buttermilk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon molasses
- 1⁄4 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon raisins, packed
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Sweet 'n Low (to desired sweetness)
- Mix all ingredients (except walnut and sweet and low) in a regular coffee mug.
- Heat in microwave until desired warmth. For me thats 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix in walnuts and sweet and low.
Was a little aprehensive about this, but I do enjoy trying SOME new things, so . . . Did leave out the walnuts & the Sweet 'n Low, but added 1/4 cup of grapenuts & found the whole thing to be very tasty! Another time, with a bit of crunchy granola . . . Thanks for sharing your recipe!