Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I love pumpkin pie, always have. This is a little bit healthier than the traditional pies. To make the spices simpler, you can substitute all of the spices with 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- 1 ready-made pie crust, reduced fat
- 453.59 g pumpkin puree
- 340.19 g fat-free evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 177.44 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 0.59 ml ground cloves
- Pre heat oven to 425°F.
- Roll pastry on floured surface into circle one inch larger than inverted 9-inch pie pan.
- Place in pan. Trim and flute edge.
- Beat pumpkin, evaporated milk and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 425F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350F and bake another 30-40 minutes.
- Pie is done when an knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.