1/2 Photos of Healthy Pumpkin Pie
I love pumpkin pie, always have. This is a little bit healthier than the traditional pies. To make the spices simpler, you can substitute all of the spices with 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 425°F.
- 2Roll pastry on floured surface into circle one inch larger than inverted 9-inch pie pan.
- 3Place in pan. Trim and flute edge.
- 4Beat pumpkin, evaporated milk and eggs in large bowl.
- 5Beat in remaining ingredients.
- 6Pour into pastry shell.
- 7Bake at 425F for 15 minutes.
- 8Reduce heat to 350F and bake another 30-40 minutes.
- 9Pie is done when an knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- 10Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 251.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 6.8 g