Prep 4 mins
Cook 20 mins
Lite and fluffy, tastes awesome, and good for you to boot! Easy to make any day of the week.
- 1 cup cold skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 4 tablespoons sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup Cool Whip Lite
- Pour milk in blender. Add protein powder and blend on medium for 15 seconds.
- Add pudding mix an blend on high for 45 seconds stopping to scrape down sides if needed.
- Pour chocolate mixture into large bowl. Gently fold in the Cool Whip until completely mixed.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Made this exactly as the directions say, Except I doubled the batch so that we'd have some for later. We never did eat the left-overs. While it tasted okay, it just simply wasn't spectacular. We preferred to simply have a blended chocolate protein shake as a dessert over this.