Recipe by Darrinw2001
Lite and fluffy, tastes awesome, and good for you to boot! Easy to make any day of the week.
Top Review by JenniCat
Made this exactly as the directions say, Except I doubled the batch so that we'd have some for later. We never did eat the left-overs. While it tasted okay, it just simply wasn't spectacular. We preferred to simply have a blended chocolate protein shake as a dessert over this.
- 1 cup cold skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 4 tablespoons sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup Cool Whip Lite
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk in blender. Add protein powder and blend on medium for 15 seconds.
- Add pudding mix an blend on high for 45 seconds stopping to scrape down sides if needed.
- Pour chocolate mixture into large bowl. Gently fold in the Cool Whip until completely mixed.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes before serving.