Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This main dish recipe has a creamy garlic mashed potato base with a slightly spicy lentil gravy. The tomato based topping is full of flavor and adds a fresh crunch to this super fast entrée.
- Heat the mashed potatoes and lentils according to package directions.
- Chop all of the fresh ingredients and mix together in a small bowl.
- Mound the potatoes evenly on each of four serving plates, create a well in each mound.
- Top the potatoes with the hot lentils.
- Sprinkle the vegetable mixture evenly over the top of the lentil mixture.
- Serve and enjoy.