Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This main dish recipe has a creamy garlic mashed potato base with a slightly spicy lentil gravy. The tomato based topping is full of flavor and adds a fresh crunch to this super fast entrée.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the mashed potatoes and lentils according to package directions.
- 2Chop all of the fresh ingredients and mix together in a small bowl.
- 3Mound the potatoes evenly on each of four serving plates, create a well in each mound.
- 4Top the potatoes with the hot lentils.
- 5Sprinkle the vegetable mixture evenly over the top of the lentil mixture.
- 6Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Potatoes and Lentils #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.7
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Garlic Mashed Potatoes