Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Clipped from a magazine...perhaps Cooking Light?
- 2 lbs red potatoes (small, quartered)
- 5 eggs, hard cooked
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 sweet onion, large, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, minced
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12-14 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and cool potatoes for 30 minutes.
- Slice eggs in half (discard yolks or save for another use); slice whites into 1/2 inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Add the potatoes, egg whites, sweet onion, celery, green onions, red pepper and parsley; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.