Prep 8 mins
Cook 6 mins
After a good morning workout, try this healthy but hearty meal! Low in fat, high in protein, and it fills you up.
- 3 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup diced potato
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- 2 tablespoons diced green peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 slices lean ham, diced
- 2 tablespoons shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- In medium skillet heat oil on medium heat.
- Add diced potatoes, peppers, and onions, salt and pepper to taste. cook until golden brown.
- While potatoes are cooking, add eggs and milk in small bowl and whisk well.
- When potatoes are almost done, add ham. cook for 2 minutes, then add eggs. Scramble well until eggs are cooked. place bread in toaster.
- Move to serving plate and top with the cheese. Serve with the toast.