1/1 Photo of Healthy Porridge Directly from Dried Ingredients
1 hr 5 mins
Many people make porridge from leftover rice whose methods are passed down from our mothers, but sometimes i need to make it directly from dry rice, so I recorded the measurements to be successful every time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine everything and lightly boil 2 min, insulate 15-30 min (with insulate cooker or cover with 4-5 layers of towels).
- 2Stir carefully to flip top rice with bottom ones.
- 3Again, boil 2 min and insulate 15-30 minute.
- 4Stir again carefully not to break rice grains. Cool with the cover on, then store in fridge.
- 5Always serve by scooping from top layer without touching the lower parts, keep 5 days.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Porridge Directly from Dried Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g