Many people make porridge from leftover rice whose methods are passed down from our mothers, but sometimes i need to make it directly from dry rice, so I recorded the measurements to be successful every time.
- Combine everything and lightly boil 2 min, insulate 15-30 min (with insulate cooker or cover with 4-5 layers of towels).
- Stir carefully to flip top rice with bottom ones.
- Again, boil 2 min and insulate 15-30 minute.
- Stir again carefully not to break rice grains. Cool with the cover on, then store in fridge.
- Always serve by scooping from top layer without touching the lower parts, keep 5 days.