Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
I made this for a quick lunch for myself and my hungry toddler, and we both just ate it up; loved it! Hope you do too!
- 4 flour tortillas, divided
- 2 wedges Laughing Cow light swiss cheese
- 4 tablespoons lowfat mozzarella cheese, divided
- 4 tablespoons turkey pepperoni, mini slices, divided
- italian seasoning, to taste
- cooking spray, to taste
- Spread two of the tortillas with a wedge of laughing cow cheese.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons mozzarella, 2 tablespoons pepperoni, and a dash of italian seasoning.
- Top with another tortilla.
- Cook pizzadillas in a pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Flip halfway.
- Serve warm!