Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 package dry yeast
- 1⁄8 cup warm water
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup deffated soy flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 4 ounces shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- Combine yeast and water and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Pour the yeast mixture and salt in the flour and mix well.
- Put the flour in an oiled bowl and cover.
- Let it sit until double (1 hour).
- Put some cornmeal in a pizza pan and put the flour on the pan.
- Spread the pizza onto the pan.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Add pizza sauce, cheese, and toppings.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.