This is a surprisingly tasty cake that is also fairly healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, stir together cake mix, pudding and pineapple. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- 3Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool completely on a rack.
- 4Spread whipped topping over cake. Sprinkle with coconut. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Pina Colada Cake
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.2
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 279.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen fat-free whipped topping