7 hrs 45 mins
crazy cook's Note:
This is the variant of the Andhra pesarattu dosa. This is healthy as it is rich in protein and low in carbs. This is a great diet food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the dhals, channa for 6-7 hours.
- 2Drain and grind them along with ginger, green chillies to smooth paste.
- 3Transfer to a bowl, mix in curry leaves, onions which are chopped, carrot which are grated, salt and turmeric and hing.
- 4The batter is to be of thick pouring consistency.
- 5Heat a flat griddle and grease it with little oil.
- 6Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread it flat, and make 3-4 small holes in the dosas. Fill the holes with little oil.
- 7Once the underside is cooked and light brown.
- 8flip the peasarattu and cook for a minute or two.
- 9These can be served with my peanut chutney (Peanut Chutney for Idlis and Dosas).
Browse Our Top Lentil Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Pesarattu Dosa
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.2
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 485.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bengal gram dal