Recipe by crazy cook
This is the variant of the Andhra pesarattu dosa. This is healthy as it is rich in protein and low in carbs. This is a great diet food.
- 1 cup green gram
- 1⁄2 cup kabuli channa
- 1⁄2 cup bengal gram dal
- 1⁄4 cup raw rice
- 2 green chilies
- 1 inch gingerroot
- 10 curry leaves
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hing
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak the dhals, channa for 6-7 hours.
- Drain and grind them along with ginger, green chillies to smooth paste.
- Transfer to a bowl, mix in curry leaves, onions which are chopped, carrot which are grated, salt and turmeric and hing.
- The batter is to be of thick pouring consistency.
- Heat a flat griddle and grease it with little oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread it flat, and make 3-4 small holes in the dosas. Fill the holes with little oil.
- Once the underside is cooked and light brown.
- flip the peasarattu and cook for a minute or two.
- These can be served with my peanut chutney (Recipe #270377).