Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the variant of the Andhra pesarattu dosa. This is healthy as it is rich in protein and low in carbs. This is a great diet food.
- Soak the dhals, channa for 6-7 hours.
- Drain and grind them along with ginger, green chillies to smooth paste.
- Transfer to a bowl, mix in curry leaves, onions which are chopped, carrot which are grated, salt and turmeric and hing.
- The batter is to be of thick pouring consistency.
- Heat a flat griddle and grease it with little oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread it flat, and make 3-4 small holes in the dosas. Fill the holes with little oil.
- Once the underside is cooked and light brown.
- flip the peasarattu and cook for a minute or two.
- These can be served with my peanut chutney (Recipe #270377).