Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy and good for you! Combines heathy ingredients into a cookie.
- Gather ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine the peanut butter and sugar. Mix.
- Combine with the eggs until well blended.
- Add oatmeal. Mix well.
- Add a splash of milk.
- Spoon into small cookies on a cookies sheet lined with paper.
- Bake in the oven for 15-25 minutes or until the outside is slightly brown.
- Let cool and Enjoy!
This is a really tasty, easy to make cookie. I added a bit of vanilla and cinnamon just to jazz them up and they were a hit with my family. Thanks for sharing!
The cookies are very bland. We are going to try making peanut butter icing to salvage them. I think the poster that added vanilla and cinnamon had a good idea.
Very good!! I altered it to make it Vegan ! Going to make again loved then