Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
I needed a cookie with out white flour and less sugar. I hope you all enjoy this.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup Splenda brown sugar blend, for baking
- 1 1⁄4 cups peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup oat flour (put oatmeal in blender)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup oat bran
- 1⁄4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- In large bowl mix the butter, Splenda and peanut butter.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Blend flours, bran, flax seed, soda and salt then add to sugar mixture.
- Then add oats and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoons on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes.
- To make oatmeal flour put old fashion oats in blender ti make needed amount.