Astraea Virga's Note:
A great energy booster, loaded with protein. Great taste and good for you, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl beat the oil and honey with electric mixer till creamy and light.
- 3Add peanut butter and continue beating.
- 4Beat in the eggs, dry milk, baking powder, salt and spices.
- 5By hand stir in the oats, raisins and whole wheat flour.
- 6Be sure that everything is well blended.
- 7Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or till done.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (913 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.5
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 92.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g