Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
A great energy booster, loaded with protein. Great taste and good for you, too.
Make and share this Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl beat the oil and honey with electric mixer till creamy and light.
- Add peanut butter and continue beating.
- Beat in the eggs, dry milk, baking powder, salt and spices.
- By hand stir in the oats, raisins and whole wheat flour.
- Be sure that everything is well blended.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or till done.
These did not work at all! The batter was liquid and when I tried to thicken it they just didn't taste good. It totally ruined my meal @ home project.
Maybe I did something wrong, I don't know but they fell apart, both batches. They sound great, will have to try them again but... I dunno!