Recipe by Cosima
This is modified from a recipe I found somewhere else here on the site. They're healthy and I've included a modification for vegans as well. My family and boyfriend love these, so I hope you do too!
Top Review by amklassen57
I honestly hate giving reviews like this one, BUT they tasted just like baking soda. Horrible! I ended up making a totally different cookie just to salvage the ingredients. This could be a 5* recipe if you omit the baking soda. Also, for the oats, I found that about 1/4 cup was about right. Try adding vanilla too, gives them a great flavor!
- 1 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 eggs, beaten or 1⁄2 flax vegan egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease one or two baking sheets.
- Mix peanut butter and honey until smooth. Add egg, baking soda, and the optional ingredients, if you're using them. Beat until well-mixed.
- Place teaspoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheets, leaving space in between cookies.
- Bake until pale gold color, about 5-7 minutes. Don't overcook! These can burn easily.
- Transfer to racks to cool.