Prep 4 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my version of the best pancakes I've ever had from www.ohsheglows.com. I added quite a few more things to my taste. This pancake is crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside. If you like soft baked cookies you'll love these.
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄3 cups almond milk (or any milk)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 egg whites (or one egg)
- 1⁄4 cup dried shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce (or pureed apple)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (no sugar added)
- Mix in a big bowl and pour small amounts into pan until crispy on the outside.