Tasty little cookies with no added fat or sugar - these are so guilt-free, they can be eaten for breakfast. Adapted from theskinnyfork.com's Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mash bananas with a fork and mix in peanut butter, apple sauce, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir in oats and coconut.
- Drop by tablespoon onto a non stick cookie sheet (lined with parchment paper or sprayed with non-stick spray). I use a small cookie scooper.
- Flatten a bit to shape the cookie (they don't rise or spread at all when baking).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through.
- Allow to cool, and enjoy!