Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I wanted a sweet but healthy snack that we could all just grab out of the fridge when we wanted. I eyeball the ingredients, adding more until I get a consistency that is sticky enough to roll into balls (you kind of have to pack them more than roll them) and not so stick they need to be rolled in something- I usually just make them plain with out the optional add ins. They would be really tasty rolled in powdered sugar, cocoa, crushed peanuts, wheat germ, etc. Have fun playing with this and adding your favs! Protein, fiber, crunch, sweetness- what more could you want?
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter (Skippy Naturals is my favorite)
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup instant oats
- 1⁄2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1⁄2 cup dry milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut (sweetened or unsweetened, either works)
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- raisins (optional)
- chocolate chips (optional)
- chopped peanuts (optional)
- combine everything well. taste :).
- roll into walnut sized balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- freeze about 1 hour.
- store in the fridge or freezer in airtight container.