1/1 Photo of Healthy Peanut Butter Balls
These are wonderful to snack on when you got the munchies for something sweet. The peanut butter is very satisfying, and its very healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients into food blender in the order listed.
- 2Turn on and blend until mixture is evenly mixed and crumbly looking.
- 3Use a small melon ball scoop to make the peanut butter balls. Push the peanut butter mixture in there so its nice and compact like brown sugar.
- 4Put onto a plate or in a container and put in the fridge. You can eat them right away but they are really good after they've sat in the fridge for a little while. Enjoy!
- 5You can also use creamy peanut butter, but I'm a crunchy kinda gal. Also you can roll the balls in additional wheat germ for an even crunchier ball.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Peanut Butter Balls
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.9
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 24.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g