A healthier peanut butter for your children. No chemicals or hydrogenated crap. Don't use salt w/ iodine, peanuts w/msg or regular sugar etc. or you'll end up defeating the purpose and your kids might get wild.
- Place all ingredients in a Vita-Mixer (or food processor, or blender.).
- Process for 5 minutes using gentle mixing motion w/mixing stick.
- Stop and scrape down sides of container and loosen any lodged peanuts.
- Process again for 2 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Place into old peanut butter jars and refridgerate.
I turned out GREAT!! It's a bit hard on the blender, but definitely worth it. Thank you, this is a fantastic recipe for peanut butter without all that unhealthy additives.