1/1 Photo of Healthy Peanut Butter
Chef #258743's Note:
A healthier peanut butter for your children. No chemicals or hydrogenated crap. Don't use salt w/ iodine, peanuts w/msg or regular sugar etc. or you'll end up defeating the purpose and your kids might get wild.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in a Vita-Mixer (or food processor, or blender.).
- 2Process for 5 minutes using gentle mixing motion w/mixing stick.
- 3Stop and scrape down sides of container and loosen any lodged peanuts.
- 4Process again for 2 minutes or until desired consistency.
- 5Place into old peanut butter jars and refridgerate.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Peanut Butter
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.8
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 169.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g