Recipe by dermitt3
A healthier peanut butter for your children. No chemicals or hydrogenated crap. Don't use salt w/ iodine, peanuts w/msg or regular sugar etc. or you'll end up defeating the purpose and your kids might get wild.
- 1 (1 lb) jar unsalted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon salt (kosher pref.)
- 1 3⁄4 tablespoons demerara sugar (found at wal-mart. or use regular)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oil (Extra virgin olive is pref.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a Vita-Mixer (or food processor, or blender.).
- Process for 5 minutes using gentle mixing motion w/mixing stick.
- Stop and scrape down sides of container and loosen any lodged peanuts.
- Process again for 2 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Place into old peanut butter jars and refridgerate.