I was told by my doctor to lower my cholesterol and started incorporating Oatbran into my diet. By making this simple change at breakfast I lowered my cholesterol 21 points in 3 months. Now I eat it because I love it. I use soymilk in the recipe but low-fat and skim milk are okay too. Also, I prefer "DelMonte" Carb-Cutter Peaches, as they have no added sugars.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine oatbran and soymilk and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- 2Let stand for 1 minute or until thickened.
- 3Sprinkle cinnamon on top and stir.
- 4Add sliced peaches and walnuts, mix well.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Peaches, Oat Bran and Walnut Breakfast Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.7
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 103.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.1 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 22.3 g