Half the calories!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- butter-flavoured cooking spray
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 12 amaretti, finely crushed
- 15 ounces sliced peaches in juice, drained, patted dry
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- confectioners' sugar, to taste for topping
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Coat jellyroal pan with cooking spray.
- 2On medium speed, beat cream cheese and 1/3 c confectioners' sugar until smooth (2 mins).
- 3Add egg white and vanilla, beat until smooth. Reserve.
- 4Place phyllo on work surface, cover with wax paper and damp paper towels.
- 5Place on sheet on pan. Coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 2 tsp amaretti crumbs.
- 6Repeat layering with remaining phyllo, spray, and crumbs, ending with phyllo.
- 7Spoon reserved cheese mixture in 3" wide strip along one long side of dough, leaving 2" border on long and short sides.
- 8Top cheese mixture with peaches and raspberries. Fold ends and long side up over filling. Starting with filled long side, roll up strudel.
- 9Arrange seam side down on pan. Coat with spray.
- 10Bake 20 mins or until golden. Cool. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar just before serving.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Peach Raspberry Strudel
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 214.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: