Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Half the calories!
- butter-flavoured cooking spray
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 12 amaretti, finely crushed
- 15 ounces sliced peaches in juice, drained, patted dry
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- confectioners' sugar, to taste for topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F Coat jellyroal pan with cooking spray.
- On medium speed, beat cream cheese and 1/3 c confectioners' sugar until smooth (2 mins).
- Add egg white and vanilla, beat until smooth. Reserve.
- Place phyllo on work surface, cover with wax paper and damp paper towels.
- Place on sheet on pan. Coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 2 tsp amaretti crumbs.
- Repeat layering with remaining phyllo, spray, and crumbs, ending with phyllo.
- Spoon reserved cheese mixture in 3" wide strip along one long side of dough, leaving 2" border on long and short sides.
- Top cheese mixture with peaches and raspberries. Fold ends and long side up over filling. Starting with filled long side, roll up strudel.
- Arrange seam side down on pan. Coat with spray.
- Bake 20 mins or until golden. Cool. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar just before serving.