Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Perfect after school snack on those hot summer days! I haven't tried this one yet but the picture in the mag. looks good. lol You can make a number of variations by following the directions at the bottom of the recipe.
- 1 (12 ounce) can peach slices, drained
- 3⁄4 cup peach nectar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract (optional)
- Place peaches, nectar, sugar, and extract in food processor and process till smooth.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons mixture into each ice cube tray section and freeze until almost firm. Insert a toothpick and freeze until completely firm.
- APRICOT: Sub in apricot halves and nectar for peach
- PEAR: Sub in pear halves and nectar for peach and almond extract for coconut extract.
- PINEAPPLE: Sub in crushed pineapple and unsweetened pineapple juice for peach
- MANGO: Sub in fresh mango and nectar for peach and omit coconut extract.
- Have fun!