Recipe by Born with a whisk
A great and nutritious party salad-even for vegetarians!
Top Review by Lalaloula
This is a very yummy pasta salad! I love its simplicity and that its so easy to prepare.
I scaled this back to 6 oz of pasta and changed the broccoli to spinach because thats all I had on hand. I probably added a bit more veggies than called for but thats just personal preference. Next time Im making this I would add some black pepper and maybe fresh herbs, but its great as it is, too.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for sharing your recipe here with us, born with a whisk!
Made and reviewed for one of my babies during PAC Spring 2012.
- 24 ounces whole wheat fusilli
- 1⁄2 chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 2 1⁄4 ounces black olives (Whole or halved)
- 2⁄3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil pasta until al dente (about 10 minutes.).
- Add tablesppon of salt and tablespoon of olive oil.
- Drain pasta after fully cooked.
- Let pasta cool.
- Add bell pepper, broccoli, carrots, onions, and olives.
- Add dressing, toss, and serve!
- Dressing might need to be added later.