Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has become a staple around our house. "Healthy" Pasta Salad
- 1 lb spaghetti or 1 lb other pastas, cooked & rinsed
- 2 cups Wishbone Fat-free Italian dressing
- 1 small onion, very finely diced
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 can black olives, sliced or roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning (available in spice section)
- Combine all ingredients well.
- This should sit at least 30 minutes, but its best if it can sit overnight.
I've taken this salad twice to pot luck parties. Everyone raves about how good it is. I add a few other veggies to it but it isn't necessary. Thanks for sharing.
A nice pasta salad without the guilt. Flavor was really nice. Yum, thank you. Donna
This is a great recipe. I used Barilla Plus Rotini pasta and added cucumbers,red, yellow, & orange bell peppers. This is a keeper!!!!