Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe comes from my neighbor. Delicious, filling, and healthy!
Make and share this Healthy Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 3⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1 diced apples (optional) or 1 banana (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 -3 tablespoons honey (or 4 sweetener packets)
- 1 egg (or egg substitute)
- 4 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- Beat egg until fluffy.
- Add milk and flaxseed.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a griddle or pan which is greased with a few sprays of oil on a paper towel.
- Pour batter into pan and tip to spread out or spread with spoon.
- When bubbles appear on surface and begin to break, turn over and cook the other side.