Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe comes from my neighbor. Delicious, filling, and healthy!
Make and share this Healthy Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 3⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1 diced apples (optional) or 1 banana (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 -3 tablespoons honey (or 4 sweetener packets)
- 1 egg (or egg substitute)
- 4 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- Beat egg until fluffy.
- Add milk and flaxseed.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a griddle or pan which is greased with a few sprays of oil on a paper towel.
- Pour batter into pan and tip to spread out or spread with spoon.
- When bubbles appear on surface and begin to break, turn over and cook the other side.