1/5 Photos of Healthy Oven Fries
Eat Your Vegetables!'s Note:
I like this recipe because it uses NO OIL, making it the most guilt-free french fries recipe that I know of. It has been scaled down for 1-2 people. Try adding ground red pepper if you like your fries spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the beaten egg white, paprika, garlic powder, salt & pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
- 2Cut the potato into 1/2" spears.
- 3Toss the potatoes with the coating mixture.
- 4Line a cookie sheet with non-stick foil and coat with cooking spray.
- 5Arrange the potato spears in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- 6Spray the potatoes with a light layer of cooking spray.
- 7Dust with additional salt or paprika if desired.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minute.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Oven Fries
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.3
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt & pepper