Recipe by Eat Your Vegetables!
I like this recipe because it uses NO OIL, making it the most guilt-free french fries recipe that I know of. It has been scaled down for 1-2 people. Try adding ground red pepper if you like your fries spicy.
- 1 large baking potato, scrubbed well
- 1 tablespoon egg white, beaten
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash salt & pepper
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the beaten egg white, paprika, garlic powder, salt & pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
- Cut the potato into 1/2" spears.
- Toss the potatoes with the coating mixture.
- Line a cookie sheet with non-stick foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Arrange the potato spears in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- Spray the potatoes with a light layer of cooking spray.
- Dust with additional salt or paprika if desired.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minute.