Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
A healthy omelet for 1 that gets you out the door in about 10 minutes.
- 1⁄2 cup egg white, I use eggbeaters
- 1 teaspoon onion, finely minced
- 1 mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup spinach, chopped (about 12 leaves)
- 1 tablespoon low-fat cheese, shredded
- pepper, to taste
- Mix all in very large mug and microwave for 3 (I have a low watt microwave you may need more or less time depending on your microwave).
Easy does it! Breakfast does not come much faster than this, the eggs were almost ready before my toast. I used regular egg whites, no spinach and green onions instead. Can't believe how low cal this is - just right after Christmas....... Made for Went to the Market Tag
I skipped the onions and the mushrooms, but it was still great. Only needed 1 1/2 minutes in my microwave. Super convenient & healthy. Thanks!
A perfect quick and healthy breakfast! This will definitely be a repeater in my house. Thanks for sharing! ***Made for PRMR***