1/2 Photos of Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookies (1 Ww Point)
This is a recipe I've used for a while, and when I started WW, I tweaked it a bit to get it a little healthier!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 eggs or 1/4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Mix all dry ingredients.
- 2Add in applesauce, egg and vanilla.
- 3Mix until completely blended. You may need to finish mixing with your hands.
- 4Shape into balls the size of walnuts. Place on a greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 11-13 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- 6Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet, then remove cookies to baking rack to finish cooing.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookies (1 Ww Point)
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 71.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g