This is a recipe I've used for a while, and when I started WW, I tweaked it a bit to get it a little healthier!
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 eggs or 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add in applesauce, egg and vanilla.
- Mix until completely blended. You may need to finish mixing with your hands.
- Shape into balls the size of walnuts. Place on a greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 11-13 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet, then remove cookies to baking rack to finish cooing.