1/3 Photos of Healthy Oatmeal/Raisin Cookies
My husband loves oatmeal cookies, so I have created a low fat, low sugar recipe. The addition of raisins adds more sweetness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix brown sugar thru vanilla together.
- 2Add flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg.
- 3Stir in oatmeal, raisins& walnuts.
- 4Drop on cookie sheets which have been sprayed or I use parchment paper.
- 5(flatten with fork) Bake in 350 oven for about 10 minutes.
- 6(I do not like a lot of sugar so by adding raisins you also add a little additional sweetness) Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Oatmeal/Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (821 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.0
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 61.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 2.1 g