1/1 Photo of Healthy Oatmeal-Raisin-Cookie Muffins
1 hr 20 mins
These muffins taste just like oatmeal-raisin cookies, yet they are low in fat and sugar. They are so moist and satisfying, and make a great breakfast muffin or snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Stir milk, Eggbeaters, and applesauce together in a small bowl, then stir in oatmeal. Let mixture sit for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix dry ingredients together. Add raisins and stir to coat.
- 4Add oat mixture to dry ingredients and stir just until combined.
- 5Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray, then fill 9 cups level with batter.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 20 - 22 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Oatmeal-Raisin-Cookie Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.3
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 194.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute