1/2 Photos of Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes
These whole wheat, oatmeal, cinnamon pancakes still taste just as yummy as regular ole pancakes, but you can feel much better about eating them and they are much more filling! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- 2Add buttermilk, eggs, and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until blended - do not overmix.
- 3Pour batter by 1/4 cupful onto a lightly greased hot griddle.
- 4Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden.
- 5Serve with freshly cut strawberries if possible and warm maple syrup. Yum!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (897 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.6
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.6 mg
- Sodium 160.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: