Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is all over the Internet! They are yummy, easy & most of all, really healthy yet delicious. I did change it up a little, but here's the link to the original recipe: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/stella13.htm. Serving size is an estimate; I divided the recipe by a third for a one person meal. Enjoy!!
- Heat milk or water until hot (if using water-I just used hot tap water). Add oats & set aside
- Mix remaining dry ingredients & add to oatmeal mixture
- Fold in egg whites and mix until well blended. I use my stick blender for a smoother batter; but that is optional! The batter is thick; depending on how long the oats have soaked you may want to add a little water to thin it out.
- Cook on a nice hot griddle!
- There are variations listed on the link provided above--you can add nuts, blueberries or protein powder! I am a "topper-" I spread natural peanut butter on top, sliced bananas & sugar free syrup!
These were the healthiest and the tastiest pancakes I ever made
My 2 kids LOVED them. Great recipe !
They were easy enough to make, but they were bland and chewy.
Delicious pancakes. I topped mine with molasses and strawberries. Will be making again