These golden muffins have flavour mixtures of oatmeal and peanut, with the sweetness of raisins. These are not a particularly sweet muffin - perfect for breakfast, snack or a healthy desert.
- Mix flours, oats, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon, set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat egg, molasses, oil, milk, and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture; mix until almost combined; add in raisins and continue to mix until just combined.
- Place an even amount of batter in to 12 medium muffin cups.
- Bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes or until done.
- Let stand in tins for 5 minutes, then remove and place muffins on a rack to cool.
- Serve warm.