These are very good between meals and not so unhealthy at all! I my self don't bake them for to long if they are small because they are better (IMO) if they are a bit soft. So they are supposed to be "hard" to remove from your baking sheet when taken out.. use a knife and it will be easy. It is also important to take them of the sheet as soon as possible and turn them around. This is just like I do them, feel free to add dry fruit or nuts as I know that other people have done so with success bon appetit
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup wheat germ
- 1/3 cup wheat bran
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (or more)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or less)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup butter (do not use margarine)
- 1/3 cup oil (NOT olive)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups instant oats
- 1 cup granola cereal (without raisins and nuts)
- 1Turn your oven on 390°F (200°C).
- 2Mix: flour, germ, bran, b.soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
- 3Put all the sugar along with the butter and the oil in another bowl and stir (machine) them together until light and firm.
- 4Then add one egg at a time and keep "stirring" until you cannot feel the sugar in the mix.
- 5Mix 1 and 2 together in the larger bowl.
- 6Mix in the oats and granola.
- 7Make small balls from the dough way smaller then golf balls, imagine two teaspoon (regulation) put together, that is about the size I make.
- 8Bake at 390°F (200°C) for 3-5 minutes ( if bigger than mine please bake longer or until they are a little bit soft on touching and not to light in color.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Oatmeal Mouth-Bites
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 70
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 45.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: