1/4 Photos of Healthy Oatmeal Cranberry Muffins
From Ocean Spray flyer I found in my odd collection of clipped out and saved recipes. I made these years ago and found them to have a nice hearty texture and a great balance of flavor between the tartness of hte cranberry sauce and the sugars. I hope you like them too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F and grease or line with papers a 6 cup muffin tin.
- 2Combine baking mix, oatmeal, brown sugar, & cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl.
- 3Combine egg, oil and milk in a separate mixing bowl.
- 4Add egg mixture to dry ingredients, mixing just until the dry ingredients are moist.
- 5Fill each muffin cup 1/3 full with batter then spoon 1/2 tablespoon cranberry sauce into the center of each cup (be careful not to get in near the edges).
- 6Top with enough batter to cover the sauce.
- 7Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown (do not overbake).
- 8Cool slightly before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Oatmeal Cranberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.7
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 291.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 7.7 g