Recipe by 530475
These cookies are so good, and you can add anything you want into them, such as nuts, chocolate chips, crasins, or just raisins!!!
Top Review by retiree09
Didn't care for these cookies. Tasted too much like artificial sweetener. Had to coat them with a powdered sugar drizzle just to eat them. Which made them rather unhealthy.Sorry.
- 1 cup Smart Balance butter spread
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat butter, Splenda Brown Sugar, and Splenda until creamy.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Add flour, soda, salt, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop cookies on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.