Prep 16 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are so good, and you can add anything you want into them, such as nuts, chocolate chips, crasins, or just raisins!!!
- 1 cup Smart Balance butter spread
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat butter, Splenda Brown Sugar, and Splenda until creamy.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Add flour, soda, salt, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop cookies on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Didn't care for these cookies. Tasted too much like artificial sweetener. Had to coat them with a powdered sugar drizzle just to eat them. Which made them rather unhealthy.Sorry.
These are delicious, don't taste like health food to me. Thanks for submitting!