Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Try these totally guilt-free, healthy cookies with only 5 ingredients... bananas, oatmeal, chocolate chips, and vanilla. This is a softer cookie, so it would make a great breakfast with an ice cold glass of milk!
- 3 bananas, ripe
- 78.07 ml canola oil
- 473.18 ml quick-cooking oats
- 118.29 ml chocolate chips
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas with a fork until no longer lumpy. If bananas aren't very ripe, a hand mixer may be used. Stir in oil, oats, chocolate chips, and vanilla.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- For each cookie, spoon about 2 tablespoons of cookie mixture (or more depending on how big you want the cookie) onto the cookie sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- **IF batter seems a little dry, add a little milk to moisten.
- Variations: Instead of chocolate chips add raisins or craisins. Chopped walnuts are great in these cookies. Or, try coconut oil instead of canola oil.
This was just the recipe I was looking for as a late night snack! They came out really yummy with a nice light banana aroma and flavor! I decided to add 2 tablespoons of honey instead of the chocolate chips and they came out just to my liking! Thank you for sharing :)
Simple and tasty! I used coconut oil and chopped dark chocolate. My 3 year old and my 33 year old loved them!
Was looking for a healthy breakfast cookie to grab when I'm on the run. These are delicious and so easy and quick to make. I used extra dark chocolate chips, lots of craisins, large flake organic oats, and avacado oil, but next time I'll try coconut oil. These will be my go to cookies from now on. Thanks for sharing!!