1/1 Photo of Healthy Oatmeal Banana Cookies
Simply Fresh Cooking's Note:
Try these totally guilt-free, healthy cookies with only 5 ingredients... bananas, oatmeal, chocolate chips, and vanilla. This is a softer cookie, so it would make a great breakfast with an ice cold glass of milk!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas with a fork until no longer lumpy. If bananas aren't very ripe, a hand mixer may be used. Stir in oil, oats, chocolate chips, and vanilla.
- 3Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- 4For each cookie, spoon about 2 tablespoons of cookie mixture (or more depending on how big you want the cookie) onto the cookie sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- 5**IF batter seems a little dry, add a little milk to moisten.
- 6Variations: Instead of chocolate chips add raisins or craisins. Chopped walnuts are great in these cookies. Or, try coconut oil instead of canola oil.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Oatmeal Banana Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.0
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 4.7 g