Awesome creamy spring perfection!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar, plus
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup oat bran
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup peeled chopped fresh peach, divided
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped walnuts or 1/2 cup pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F and spray 12 muffin tins with non stick cook spray or olive oil.
- 2Combine dry ingredients in medium bowl, reserving 1 tbs brown sugar.
- 3Mix well and set aside.
- 4Stir together cream cheese and reserved brown sugar.
- 5When well blended, fold in 1/4 cup peaches.
- 6Add milk, oil, vanilla and egg to dry ingredients, mixing just until dry ingredients are moistened. Lightly stir in remaining peaches and nuts.
- 7Spoon 3/4 of mixture in center of each, then.
- 8Spoon remaining batter over the top bake at 20 - 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- 9Makes 12 muffins.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Oat Peaches and Cream Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.7
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 137.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g