I made these muffins for DH. Some applesauce could be substituted for about 1/2 a cup of oil, but I haven't tried it. If you're going to use Splenda, double the amount of sugar stated in the recipe. I might add raisins next time.
My Private Note
Jumbo M ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Line three jumbo muffin pans with paper liners.
- 3Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl, mix well.
- 4Combine the rest of the ingredients in another bowl, add to the liquid ingredients.
- 5Mix until just combined, over-mixing makes muffins tough.
- 6Divide dough evenly in the pans, and bake for 20-25 minutes or until browned.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Oat Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1009 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.6
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 190.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: