Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made these muffins for DH. Some applesauce could be substituted for about 1/2 a cup of oil, but I haven't tried it. If you're going to use Splenda, double the amount of sugar stated in the recipe. I might add raisins next time.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line three jumbo muffin pans with paper liners.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl, mix well.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in another bowl, add to the liquid ingredients.
- Mix until just combined, over-mixing makes muffins tough.
- Divide dough evenly in the pans, and bake for 20-25 minutes or until browned.